I really believe in the power of collaboration, attention to detail, and drawing inspiration from my homeowner's unique preferences and styles. Communication and transparency are top my priorities. Nothing brings me more satisfaction than working closely with clients to bring their vision to life. I like to begin each project by finding inspiration and following that with meticulous attention to detail throughout the design and planning process.
Summary of Experience
Courtney joined Murphy Bros in 2016 as a Design-Build Consultant bringing with her more than a decade of experience in residential remodeling. Courtney is a highly accomplished designer and has been recognized with two silver CotY awards for her work along with two Remodeler Showcase Home Tour event entries. In 2023 she was asked to apply her eye for design and organizational skills to the next level and head up our Chanhassen Display Center and work directly in support of newer staff in their project development. We can think of no one better suited to fulfill both such demanding roles at Murphy Bros. Design Build Remodel!
- Renovating a 95-year-old kitchen in Richfield
- 2021 Spring Remodelers Showcase Home
- Multi-faceted makeover in Edina
- The Honey Oak Kitchen is Toast
- Bold Blue with Guinness on Tap in Prior Lake
- 2019 Spring Remodelers Showcase Home
- Screen Porch Remodel with Fireplace in Wayzata
- Main floor makeover in Farmington
- B.S. Interior Design, Art Institutes International Minnesota
Awards / Recognition / Designations
- ASID allied Member
- Silver CotY Award winner for Residential Remodeling over $500,000
- Silver CotY Award winner for Residential Addition $100,000 to $250,000
Make-A-Wish America (Collaborated with other designers to create a playhouse for a little girl who had been battling leukemia).