I have a particular passion for organization. I am a firm believer that any space can be improved and that it does not always need to cost a fortune. I knew I wanted to design from an early age.
Summary of Experience
Courtney brings to the Murphy Bros. team a wealth of fresh ideas and perspectives from her previous 4 years designing for a popular Twin Cities remodeling company. Most recently she has focused on particularly demanding restoration projects that require a great deal of attention to detail and sensitivity to period specifications. The flexibility and practical nature of her designs is the perfect match for the diverse variety of design styles present in the Twin Cities.
- The Honey Oak Kitchen is Toast
- Bold Blue with Guinness on Tap in Prior Lake
- Screen Porch Remodel with Fireplace in Wayzata
- Main floor makeover in Farmington
- B.S. Interior Design, Art Institutes International Minnesota
Awards / Recognition / Designations
- ASID allied Member
- Silver CotY Award winner for Residential Addition $100,000 to $250,000
Make-A-Wish America (Collaborated with other designers to create a playhouse for a little girl who had been battling leukemia).