I have a particular passion for organization. I am a firm believer that any space can be improved and that it does not always need to cost a fortune. I knew I wanted to design from an early age.
Summary of Experience
Courtney brings to the Murphy Bros. team a wealth of fresh ideas and perspectives from her previous 4 years designing for a popular Twin Cities remodeling company. Most recently she has focused on particularly demanding restoration projects that require a great deal of attention to detail and sensitivity to period specifications. The flexibility and practical nature of her designs is the perfect match for the diverse variety of design styles present in the Twin Cities.
- Bold Blue with Guinness on Tap in Prior Lake
- 2019 Spring Remodelers Showcase Home
- Screen Porch Remodel with Fireplace in Wayzata
- Main floor makeover in Farmington
- B.S. Interior Design, Art Institutes International Minnesota
Awards / Recognition / Designations
- ASID allied Member
Make-A-Wish America (Collaborated with other designers to create a playhouse for a little girl who had been battling leukemia).