Having worked my way up from general laborer, installing doors, steel decking and concrete at work, to studying construction and managing/leading crews, to designing and building homes and additions, I have a comprehensive understanding of the entire process— start to nish. I am a team-oriented professional who is passionate about consistently exceeding client expectations.
Summary of Experience
Jonah joined the Murphy Bros. team in 2007, bringing with him well tested years of applied experience, having served as a project superintendent for a whole home remodel, subcontractor relations and management, and job-site problem solver. Jonah also has proven skills and experience in multi-family housing, residential building and commercial construction. This broad spectrum of experience, including universal design certification, has helped Jonah’s clients make informed decisions on design and layout for multiple projects, both interior and exterior.
- Complete Kitchen Restructure in Maple Grove
- St. Paul Remodelers Showcase Home
- St. Paul Addition Makes Room For Larger Kitchen
- Stunning New Brighton Porch
- Solving the 1980's Split-level syndrome
- Blaine basement transformation
- Remodelers Showcase Spring 2016
B.S. Construction Management, University of Northern Iowa, with coursework emphasis in:
- Structural analysis
- Statics and strengths of materials
- Chief Architect
- Digital estimating
- Project planning and scheduling
- BuilderTrend CRM
Awards / Recognition / Designations
- Universal Design Certified Professional
- Certified Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator
- Certified Shingle Quality Specialist
- 2015 Gold CotY Award, Basements $50,000 - $100,000
- 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year Award (CotY) Basements $50,000 - $100,000
Church, family, hunting, fishing, football and golf.