I am passionate about solving problems. Give me a good puzzle and I’m a happy camper.
Featured Remodeling Projects
Blaine Couple Stays Put and Transforms Home into Dream Kitchen Blaine Couple Stays Put and Transforms Home into Dream Kitchen
Remodeling Success Story: Blaine Couple Turns Home into Dream OasisDetails
Summary of Experience
Drew joined the Murphy Bros. team in 2015, as the north metro project manager, responsible for coordinating and supervising all Pro Dispatch, Express and Design/Build crews in the northern half of the Twin Cities. He has managed a broad spectrum of jobs from inception to completion on a national scale. Drew’s decade-plus of experience in job site management, budget oversight, timeline management, material takeoffs, and sub-contractor coordination throughout all phases of construction makes him a perfect fit to take up the critical leadership role overseeing all our production staff.
Skills / Education
- Studied design, sports medicine and construction at Mankato State University
- Client portfolio creation and development
- Vendor development/management
- Project bidding
- Sage 100 CRM
- Sage 100 Contractor
- BuilderTrend project management system
- Certified Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator
- Certified Shingle Quality Specialist
Hobbies / Interests
Avid outdoorsman, golf, football and family.