Visit our Showcase Home R12 This coming weekend!
This Lino Lakes multi-level remodel involved main level kitchen updates with a dramatic basement transformation. The main floor kitchen had a 2-tierd island that was no longer functional or desired. The homeowner asked us to cut it back to a single level & replace the laminate top a with new Cambria surface. Those design changes were then reflected in a full basement remodel, featuring a new bath w/custom vanity, an entertainment wall with cultured stone fireplace, and built-in book shelves and TV cabinets. The new custom kitchenette provides support for a multi-use activity space—everything from TV, lounging by the fire, to ping-pong and piano sonatas.
Crown moulding, a mix of ceramic tile & carpet all
bathed in overhead and natural light from new egress windows gives this new
space functionality and sophistication.
Design/Build Consultant — Jeff Robinson
3-D Design — Kathleen Winter
Photography — Alyssa Lee
ABOVE: This shows the existing main floor kitchen with 2-tiered island and laminate countertop. Diagram on right is first visit sketch to confirm initial existing conditions. Basement was unfinished.
• Kitchen island— Cambria Canterbury
• Backsplash— stone tile, Bucak Medley
• Kitchenette countertops— Cambria Canterbury
• Backsplash— stone tile, Jinshan Bone Pol. Somerset
• Kitchenette cabinets— Alder, Cherry stain, raised panel
• Kitchenette flooring— stone tile, Nordic Brown
• Fireplace Hearth— Silver Shadow - Pre-Cut Stone
• Fireplace Mantel 60” x 7” Limestone
• Carpeting— Beach Comber-3333 Blush
• Marvin Integrity Windows
• Custom enammeld crown, base & casing trim package
• Family room & bathroom walls, Benjamin Moore (OC – 15 ) color: Baby Fawn Finish: Flat
Doors: Enameled, color: Icicle
• Kitchenette Faucet— Cascada Collection Pullout Spray