They waited 9-long years to solve their cramped, storage-stingy kitchen, their non-existing lower level shower and their tired 70’s entryway. In the homeowner’s own words, “The transformation will make your jaw drop.” We added a shower & vanity to the lower level, removed two walls blocking off the kitchen, added a full-view door to the deck, re-tasked & replaced appliances, added a larger island, custom cabinets, Cambria countertops in kitchen and bath, new LVT and engineered flooring, re-textured ceiling, changed wall paint color, replaced the dark walnut woodwork with new white wider trim & doors. A new rustic Mahogany entry door with sidelight completed the makeover. The family now has a new kitchen highly functional gathering place to share and make meals as wells as a fully capable bathroom the teenagers can call their own.
Design/Build Consultant — Cherie Poissant
Photography — Alyssa Lee
- Countertops: Cambria "Black Polished"
- Backsplash: 4x12 Specta Grigio in herringbone
- Island: Cambria "Bellingham"
- Countertops: Cambria "Sawbridge"
- Shower walls: 12x24” Apollo Marsio in 1/3 offset pattern horizontally.
Kitchen & Bath Cabinets
- Custom Hardwood enameled, Benjamin Moore White Dove, Shaker style
- Main floor: Engineered Aged Harmony
- Luxury Vinyl Plank – Woodbridge – Carbonite
- Luxury Vinyl Plank - Stoneworks – Arctic White
- Zephyr Europa Anzio Series ZANM90CBS, black stainless
Main Floor Wall color
- Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter (HC-172)
Before & After Comparisons