My work philosophy is really pretty simple...Trust, but Verify. As a project manager those are truly words to live by. There are so many moving parts and so many people involved in a remodel that require trust, but they also need a careful eye on every detail—without assuming anything!
Summary of Experience
Jamie joined the Murphy Bros. team in 2014, with the acquisition of Sass Construction where he was a project/production manager for more than a decade and has been in the construction industry for nearly 20 years. Jamie is now responsible for project managing all Pro Dispatch, Express and Design/Build south metro projects. His experience as a skilled lead carpenter, including framing, siding and finish carpentry, gives him the unique perspective on judging quality throughout every aspect of any build.
- Prosource/Kaplan, Building Contractor Continuing Education
- Architectural Drafting/Design Program, Hennepin Technical College
- Construction planning & scheduling
- Permitting & building code
- Chief Architect
- Sage CRM
- Sage 100 Contractor
- BuilderTrend project management system
- Certified Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator
- Certified Shingle Quality Specialist
“Trust but verify”
Family and anything outdoors