Every project and each client is unique. And that is why I always strive to truly hear what is important to each person involved in the project. But then you’ve also got to provide great communication throughout the entire process—and not just through detailed specifications, plans and 3D renderings. I really believe that the upfront work is a key component to successful projects. I have always felt that remodeling is like a customized gift that you get to unwrap a little at a time. When it is done, you get to enjoy it every day for many years to come!
Summary of Experience
Cherie Poissant joined Murphy Bros more than 12 years ago offering the clients of Murphy Bros. a distinct mindset regarding design. Proof of her unique design skills can be seen in the multiple design awards she has won. Her passion for designing began at the age of 12, when she designed her first project that was professionally built. She has now designed and put together hundreds of projects and her repeat/referral work is a great indicator of her success as well as her client’s satisfaction.
Most Recent Project
- University of Minnesota, Interior Design
- Metropolitan State University, BA with Honors
- BATC 50+ Housing Council – Leadership Committee 2008-2015
Awards / Designations
- National Master Design Award (Gold) – Specialty – September 2015
- COTY Award – Residential Interior Under 150K – October 2014
- COTY Award – Residential Kitchen Over 120K – October 2013
- “Best of 50+ Housing Council” – 2014
- CAPS Designation Awarded (Certified Aging in Place Specialist)
- NAHB (National Association of Home Builders) — September 2009