I am passionate about solving problems. Give me a good puzzle and I’m a happy camper.
Summary of Experience
Drew joined the Murphy Bros. team in 2015, as the north metro project manager, responsible for coordinating and supervising all Pro Dispatch, Express and Design/Build crews in the northern half of the Twin Cities. He has managed a broad spectrum of jobs from inception to completion on a national scale. Drew’s half a dozen years of experience in jobsite management, budgets oversight, timeline management, material takeoffs, and sub-contractor coordination throughout all phases of construction makes him a perfect fit to manage our most demanding client projects.
- Studied design, sports medicine and construction at Mankato State University
- Client portfolio creation and development
- Vendor development/management
- Project bidding
- Sage 100 CRM
- Sage 100 Contractor
- BuilderTrend project management system
- Certified Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator
- Certified Shingle Quality Specialist
Hobbies / Interests
Avid outdoorsman, golf, football and family.